Charis Jewelry SA - Ring Sizing Guide
SIZING FOR READY MADE RINGS:
- To help your choose your correct ring size please see Sizing Chart and Tips below.
- Wrong sizes can be exchanged at R59 to return the ring and R59 to have a new size sent.
- If we don't have your size, any of our ready made rings can be purchased and made bigger or smaller at your local Jeweler at very low cost.
TIPS: (Below is a guideline only to help you measure)
- Wrap a piece of paper or string around your finger.
- Mark the exact spot where the 2 ends meet.
- Measure the length up to where you marked (measure with a ruler in mm).
- Divide the amount by 3.14 to get the circumference of your finger.
- Match it to the closest circumference on the Size Chart below. (Generally a few mm difference will not matter).
- You could also try on a friend's ring that fits and measure the circumference to double check.
- Ready made rings can also be purchased and made bigger or smaller at your local Jeweler.
SIZING FOR PERSONALIZED RINGS:
- For personalized rings we recommend having your finger measured at a local Jeweler to get an exact size.
- Different personalized rings in our store can be manufactured in different size ranges, please click on the ring your are interested in and open it up to view full details and to see the size range that the specific ring can be manufactured in.
READY RINGS SIZE CHART
We accept payments by Credit Card, EFT & Bank Deposit